All Wrapped Up, Wedding Planners in Edinburgh, work in partnership with a unique and professional wedding stationery company in Edinburgh. We pride ourselves in using the finest partners available for the lowest possible price.
Take a look at some of our images below to get a feel for what type of wedding stationery you are looking for. If you have any questions please call 07834 384 402
During your initial first consultation, our professional Edinburgh wedding stationer will spend time with you, discussing everything down to the very last detail ensuring you get the level of detail you require. Whatever design you need, you will be blown away by our beautiful design and expertise.
Please browse our designs below.
1. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit before starting work on your stationery. The balance is due prior to delivery of your completed order.
2. Manufacture of your order will not commence until a final proof has been checked and signed.
3. We will not be held liable for any errors that are picked up after the final proof was approved.
4. Orders cancelled after the final proof has been signed must be paid for in full.
5. Refund or exchange can only be given when goods are faulty.
6. MMD do not accept any responsibility for damage caused during the postal process.
7. All designs and photographs (unless provided for by the customer) are copyright MMD 2002-2010.
8. We make all stationery by hand, therefore slight variations are natural.
9. We reserve the right to exchange the materials for similar products should a material become unavailable. You will be notified if this is the case.
10. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain permission for copyright materials e.g. hymns
1. Browse designs to get an idea of what you would like.
2. Order samples or make an appointment to come to the studio to discuss your requirements. Samples are charged at £3.50 each and if you decide to order this will be refunded to you. Please note samples are for your personal use and should not be replicated by anyone else.
3. Receive your samples and quote. This can take up to 14 working days.
4. Highlight any changes you may have and return.
5. Receive final proofs. Check, sign, date and return with a 50% deposit.
6. We will contact you when your order is ready and once we receive the remaining balance we will despatch your order. The delivery time is 3- 4 weeks.
7. Post your invites and look forward to your special day!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are envelopes included? Yes, envelopes are included in the price.
2. Do the details for the Order of Service, Menus etc have to be provided when placing an order? No they can be provided 4 weeks before the wedding at the latest.
3. What format are guest’s names and addresses supplied in? They can be emailed in either word or excel.
4. Can I buy extra ribbon for favours etc? Yes double satin ribbon is £0.35 per metre and tartan ribbon is £0.60 per metre.
5. When should I post out my invites? Six to eight weeks before the wedding although many couples prefer to send them out earlier than that – especially if guests have to book accommodation, travel etc
6. Are save the date cards sent to evening guests? No save the date cards are only sent to day guests who may need to book a day off work etc
7. When should I order stationery? Four-Six months before the wedding although you may want to book earlier to avoid disappointment!